jpettway

Oct 4, 2014
the A is mark, there will be a hole, where if you have a long extension, could get to the screw on top of the bracket holding the filter, its the easiest way, the B is just marking where you will find the fuel filter, check the other pics
this is the access hole from previous A marker
here is a pic of the filter, with a mark of the screw that is holding the filter to the bracket, now be very careful and try to keep an eye on the mark on the screw to set it up to the same distance on the holes, otherwise will end up removing the filter until you get it right.
here is a clear pic of the filter, you'll need a 17mm to remove the fuel line screw, also you can see the backet and the screw holding the bracket on the bottom..
here is the view from the driver side front tire, but I have no need to removed the tire, was able to the to the bottom screw from the inside..and if my mind works, I think the screw is a 12mm, not sure/sorry
now this is one fuel line was the hardest for me, since you have no view of it or clear access to it, but the way that it work easy for me was by moving what I believe its a heater hose, from the top and it gave me a clear feeling(touching) where the screw was and was able to get it with a wrench.
and this is the last pic to give you, I want to say to help anybody when installing the new fuel filter, thru hole B and hole C gives you access to put or hold the screw in place til gets to the hole so you don't end up dropping and looking for it for a few minutes, again its just to help, I'm not a mechanic and nor an expert on it, but I hope by looking at these pics and hearing different ideas can give some one the understanding on what to expect, just keep an eye on those screws and good luck, and keep a bowl or towl ready for some gas leaking out or the lines, good day...

lynghi2015

Oct 3, 2014
Cảm ơn Bác đã chia sẻ bài viết này, rất bổ ích,em đang cần thông tin này
Kính chúc Bác & GĐ luôn khoẻ, hạnh phúc & thành đạt nhé

Top Bottom