tesiv

Jul 1, 2016
California
I have a request.. Well, two... One:

Could someone send me the download link and password (Should the password have changed from the original post) at the following email: belelokai@gmail.com

As well, if this is within policy of the website to allow, for future reference with other potential needs of the links by other peoples of the community I would request that a link and password be sent to the following public email (An email service that does not use passwords. Not secure but a way to share email publicly)

ShareTheLove@Dispostable.com

(You literally only have to go to dispostable.com and type whatever email address in the box, it logs in without prompt of password / creates the email as soon as you log in or as soon as someone sends something to the custom @dispostable address. This will allow everyone who sees a post confirming it has been sent to the address to use the email to gain the information without awaiting further reply from the original poster or someone with the knowledge to share.)

Mike000000

Jul 28, 2016
Australia
Hi to all, i am just new to this forum, i tried to find the link to downloads MOD, but can't find it, any help will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom