Attachments

• Lexus Training Navigation System Models.txt
    351 bytes · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rbur8186

rbur8186

Jun 5, 2023
New Zealand
Hi I own a GS430 2007 Lexus it's a Japanese import to New Zealand I'm having issues with the navigation and radio screen some functions work on the screen where as other ones don't and it's bugging me!! Not sure if I'm asking the right person but do you have any info to this? Do I need a code or a new nav system update I literally don't quite know what I'm wanting but I've read many forums/posts and no answer to the problem. I'm only new to this site so still figuring it out. If you can help anyway possible that would be amazing! Cheers

DHTmaster

Administrators
Staff member
Dec 15, 2021
USA
Hi I own a GS430 2007 Lexus it's a Japanese import to New Zealand I'm having issues with the navigation and radio screen some functions work on the screen where as other ones don't and it's bugging me!! Not sure if I'm asking the right person but do you have any info to this? Do I need a code or a new nav system update I literally don't quite know what I'm wanting but I've read many forums/posts and no answer to the problem. I'm only new to this site so still figuring it out. If you can help anyway possible that would be amazing! Cheers
These are Offline documents I'm not sure if it supports the vehicle model you requested. Please read product information carefully before purchasing.

Top Bottom