Doorman

Super Moderators
If you download this document, you will be lost 0 Beer
Download Now
Offboard Diagnostic Information System Service 7.2.1 Full

Description:
ODIS System is short called of Offboard Diagnostic Information System, integrates VW Group’s main application system, improves greatly on the efficiency of diagnosis. ODIS System provide flexible fault diagnosis, clear data test display, convenient diagnosis entrance.

Type of Software: Diagnostic
Capacity: 25GB
Version: 7.2.1 (16/03/2021)
Brand: VAG
Region: All regions
Language: English
Computer Requirements: Windows 7,8 & 10 (32bit & 64bit)

Hardware Support:
• VAS 5054A
• VAS 5055
• VAS 6154 or VAS 6154A
• VAS 5054
• VAS 6150C, VAS 6150D, VAS 6150E
• VAS 6160B, VAS 6160C, VAS 6160E

Model List:
• AUDI: up to 04/2021
• SKODA: up to 03/2021
• Bentley: up to 03/2021
• Bugatti: up to 04/2020
• Lamborghini: up to 01/2021
• MAN:up to 06/2021
• Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge: up to06/2021
• Seat: up to 06/2021

Source image.png

Last edited:

Gailbarh

Oh, how good it is that now you can even make a car diagnosis online. In general, lately, this branch has evolved considerably, if we compare it even with what it was 2 years ago. All this is due to the appearance and development of software. This software can even contain all sorts of databases useful for car repairs. I suggest you visit website, such as Autoleap, for more information. I have had a self-service for a long time, and the software is a lifeline for me. It helps me keep track of everything that happens in my workplace. After installing this software, the work became much easier and more organized.

Last edited:

Doorman

Super Moderators
Oh, how good it is that now you can even make a car diagnosis online. In general, lately, this branch has evolved considerably, if we compare it even with what it was 2 years ago. All this is due to the appearance and development of software. This software can even contain all sorts of databases useful for car repairs.
Yes. That right

yw505408

解压密码怎么获取,可以保存诊断报告吗?可以安装其他品牌?

Last edited:

HeidiForge

We are an expert firm of law that have service areas all around the Moreno Valley, California and employ group of exceeding 80 attorneys who perform exclusively in the Intellectual property lawyer practice areas, keener legal lends professional protection to corporations concerning all points of Amazon takedowns. And because our team understand the stance with changes in the United States markets, we defend both tiny stores and commercial Companies and teach people to comprehend and make active their Intellectual rights. Also, with a state to state link of lawyers in a large list of technical disciplines, we always immediately protect our customers all places they are in business. The Keener practice helps always near about our businesses to ensure their products and technologies stay defended so our customers will become attentive on what they do sales to expand the mark. We any given opportunity does sure trademark applications and Intellectual applications at the United States Patent and Trademark court, the USA National Trade Commission and also suing intellectual property issues involved with a number of locales If you learn of somebody want to learn in depth by all means read more at this place: [color=#000_url]trademark license attorney
[/color]