Toyota_Innova_2008_Workshop_Manual.JPG

Attachments

• Toyota Innova 2008 Workshop Manual.txt
    322 bytes · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:

stickybeak

Feb 3, 2016
Philippines
Hi! I just joined this forum. I would like to know how to gain beers to be able to download workshop manuals?

EDIT: Found it

Last edited:

stickybeak

Feb 3, 2016
Philippines
Can you give us an instruction on how to access the file after extraction and how to use it? I was expecting it in PDF as advertised above.

EDIT: I think this page is a rip-off. The files downloaded are scripts with no instructions on how to open them. The xml page(s) is/are in foreign language (I think in Thai).

I demand a refund from the seller of this "supposedly" Toyota Innova Workshop Manual"

Last edited:

Chivas99

Administrators
Staff member
Jun 16, 2013
Can you give us an instruction on how to access the file after extraction and how to use it? I was expecting it in PDF as advertised above.

EDIT: I think this page is a rip-off. The files downloaded are scripts with no instructions on how to open them. The xml page(s) is/are in foreign language (I think in Thai).

I demand a refund from the seller of this "supposedly" Toyota Innova Workshop Manual"
Your response has been recorded we will refund you for beer. If you have any questions please contact our support team. Thank for use forum !

Top Bottom